Sunday, March 11, 2007

Which Rowan



Hi'y'all! I'm currently having a gorgeously peaceful moment all to myself, the kids are in bed and I can't sleep (spring ahead time change, icky). There are so many wonderful apsects to my life right now, I feel so loved by my friends and I'm in love with my most handsome man. I'm getting good vibes from all my animals and I'm looking forward to extending the flock once again having somewhat recovered from the aftermath of the pysco-dog killing spree. On the flip side, living out in the boon-docks certainly has its share of disadvantages, most of them being psycological, but I'm feeling rather sunny, spring is on its way! I'm trying to choose which of these two shots to keep as my framed baby picture and to send away to all the family as the alternative shot to the studio at Wal-Mart disaster. I've already commented on that in past blogs but basically I got a really good shot of Lucas at the studio and a really unfortunate shot of Rowan that I was forced to send out with all the Christmas cards cause I had no other alternative. Soooo, finally, the alternatives!! Tough choice. Oh yeah, and ignore the one of me, I'm just using that for my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home this is the bottom of the page