Friday, October 24, 2008

Unravelling




^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
_-
_-_-
_-_-
_-
-_-_-_

Yes, I'm unravelling. It's a choice, albeit frightening. I wonder if I will like myself when there's nothing left to unravel. Rebirth? Reconnection? Returning? Hmmmmm.... This time I will not shy away, it is for my own good. (I'm talking metaphysically here, but lets get back down to earth)

I've had great fun in the last little while (not at all related to unravelling) visiting family, woofers, and wool! We've been dyeing and dyeing and dyeing. I just love to dye. So easy, and so rewarding! I had some talented woofers dye a bit of beautiful roving which has since been made into scarves (eep! no pics yet!) And we were blessed by the presence of the beautiful and industrious Annica who dyed some super funky yarn which she will soon convert into crocheted hats. I also loved what she did with her tie-dyed shirts! (Small promo to anyone who has a desire to visit us, you will most certainly go home with your very own tie-dyed shirt!) (*wink wink* Hero and Shari)

Break through in the realm of scarves! I can't wait to get these beauties online. Also blankets, though still waiting for the "a-ha" moment on those ones.

PS. my apologies for whining in the "random bloggings" blog, I'm over it and feeling MUCH more mature and giving (though I'm still working on being a wee bit territorial, silly I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home this is the bottom of the page