Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Latest addition

The herd is complete (for now). We picked up Juniper, a one year old milk goat from our neighbours so Cedar now has a goat companion, though Cedar seems to prefer the llamas because Juniper is a little wild. Our fences have been bunted, bashed and bruised by our newest herd member and I'm proud to say my amatuer fencing skills have passed the aggresive goat test. Unfortunately I have no pictures of Juniper yet cause our camera battery charger has gone the way of the wild turkey. Replacement parts are on their way, though for my snap happy husband they can't seem to get here soon enough. Maybe tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous. This random lady in the street stopped me once and said that this was the first time I was born a woman and that in my past life I was a fencer. CRAZY! Because my entire life I have had dreams just about that...~

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home this is the bottom of the page